ALL FLESH MUST BE EATEN ROLEPLAYING GAME COREBOOK
As they approach your home, the evening wind carries their stench through the air. Your dog barks wildly, frenzied by the smell. You awaken from a restless sleep, look out your window and see staggering corpses on the move.
You are halfway down the stairs when you hear footsteps on the porch. You run into the living room and pry open your gun cabinet. As you fumble, the front door collapses from the weight of a pair of rotting corpses.
They shamble into the hall, arms outstretched, reaching for you. You unload your shotgun into them. They fall back.
To your horror, they rise . . .
Welcome to the World of Survival Horror!
All Flesh Must Be Eaten is a complete roleplaying game. In it, you will find:
• Eleven different Deadworld settings allowing customization of the storyline
• A comprehensive zombie creation system to surprise and alarm players
• A list of equipment crucial to surviving a world of shambling horrors
• Detailed character creation rule for Norms, Survivors and the Inspired
• A full exposition of the Unisystem rule mechanics, suitable for any game in any time period
• Open Game License conversion text for porting All Flesh Must Be Eaten to your favorite modern campaign
MSRP: $30.00 (US)
Order Code: EDN8020
Writing: Al Bruno III, CJ Carella, Richard Dakan, Jack Emmert, M. Alexander Jurkat and George Vasilakos
Original Concept: George Vasilakos and Christopher Shy
Editing and Development: M. Alexander Jurkat
Cover Art: Carlos Samuel Araya
Interior Art: Stephen Brotherstone, Jon Hodgson, Michael Osadciw, Brad Rigney, Christopher Shy, Dan Smith and George Vasilakos
Format: 7.25" x 9.25" Hardcover, 256 pages, black and white interior
Note: This edition is no different in content than the previous two printings; only typos and errata have been corrected. The only NEW material added to this book are the Open Game License conversions in the appendix as well as a grisly new cover.
Release Date: February 2000
Availability: CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Selling Points For Players
• Players can reenact their favorite zombie horror films.
• Zombie killing fun! Everyone loves Zombies!
• Easy gameplay. Makes for great one-shot game sessions.
• Can be played seriously or campy.
Selling Point For Retailers
• Critically acclaimed and award-winning product.
• Compatible with other Unisystem roleplayng games.
• Online support and introductory demo kit.
• Sold over 20,000 copies worldwide since it’s release and translated into various languages.
• Latest Revised Edition has conversion rules for d20 product.
PRODUCT: ROLEPLAYING GAME
GENRE: MODERN • HORROR
GAME SYSTEM: UNISYSTEM