THE MAGIC BOX
Okay, so you're not the one and only Slayer . . . whatever.
With ancient and powerful magicks on your side, you don't need to be able to bench press a car to fight evil with the best of them. Whether you're a witch, a warlock, a dabbler in the dark arts, a psychic or even a superscientist, you have powers granted to few mortals. 'Course, there's a potential downside . . . but bad stuff never happens to the good guys. Right?
Here you'll find all the info you need to master your powers and learn how to introduce the monsters to a world of magical hurt. Oh, and there's also some talk of the dark side . . . just in case . . .
The Magic Box is a supplement for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer roleplaying game. In it, you will find:
• A history of magic and the supernatural in the Buffyverse
• New character creation ideas, Qualities and Drawbacks, and more character Archetypes for witches, warlocks, psychics and other users of arcane arts
• Descriptions and stats for rituals and items of mystical power from the BtVS TV show as well as a few never seen before
• Expanded rules for creating new spells and magical "talismens . . . mans . . . talisguys"
• Details on psychic powers and other paranormal abilities
• A complete Episode featuring a monster that only powerful magic can vanquish
MSRP: $27.00 (US)
Order Code: EDN6005
Writing: John Snead
Editing and Development: M. Alexander Jurkat
Cover Art: George Vasilakos
Interior Art: C. Brent Ferguson, Jon Hodsen
Format: 8.5" x 11" softcover, 128 pages, full color interior
Release Date: March 2003
Availability: OUT OF PRINT
PRODUCT: ROLEPLAYING GAME
GENRE: MODERN • HORROR
GAME SYSTEM: UNISYSTEM