Just found out you're the Slayer, and feeling a bit overwhelmed?
Never fear, it's all right here in Technicolor goodness: the dos, the don'ts, the whys, the wherefores, even a few what's whats. There's also some notes from the Slayers' diaries, just in case you don't hail from Sunnydale.
Study up-it's your neck on the line (literally)!
Slayer's Handbook is a supplement for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer roleplaying game. In it, you will find:
• Background on being a Slayer, tales of the Slayers and advice for Directors on using Slayers in their games
• New character creation ideas, qualities and drawbacks, and more character archetypes
• Guidelines for alternative settings in a Slayer-oriented game, including different places, times and histories
• Three ready-to-play mini-settings for Slayers of all shapes and sizes
• A complete Episode continuing the plotline begun in the BTVS corebook
MSRP: $30.00 (US)
Order Code: EDN6002
Writing: CJ Carella
Editing and Development: M. Alexander Jurkat
Cover Art: George Vasilakos
Interior Art: C. Brent Ferguson, Jon Hodsen, Gregory Price
Format: 8.5" x 11" Hardcover, 160 pages, full color interior
Release Date: November 2002
Availability: IN STOCK • NOW SHIPPING
PRODUCT: ROLEPLAYING GAME
GENRE: MODERN • HORROR
GAME SYSTEM: UNISYSTEM